Partially completed Armies of the Abyss files posted

  • clint_howarth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      Hi, all.

      I never figured out how to solve that random selection dialogue so I could finish the Thaumaturge class from Armies of the Abyss. In the meantime, my campaign has stopped and I haven't been playing, so I haven't been messing with PCGen as much.

      I thought that some other AotA fan might want to pick up what I've done and finish it. I uploaded a zip file "armiesoftheabyss.zip" to the "documents needing review" folder, since they're incomplete.

      The following are done:

      class skills, class spells, deities, spells

      The following are incomplete:

      classes, feats

      Enjoy!

      -Clint