RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Adding spycraft

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 10:22 AM
      Actually, they won't be available in a couple hours from the auto-builds
      site, Paul is doing a hardware upgrade even as we speak... so they'll be
      I CVS, or wait until late tonight to get the autobuilds.

      Oh, Tom, please add the files to the PCGen: DM trackers, not file
      attachments to the yahoo message posts. :p (makes sure he sees them
      that way).

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
      - List files & Documentation Silverback
      - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer