Fun Tricks with SA and DEFINE tags, a new URI

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 6:18 PM
      Well, it appears that many ppl have problems with both the short and long-ugly URI I posted yesterday. So here it the URI for the directory where you will find the files:

      And a short version of that: <http://musgroic.notlong.com>

      Also, Patryk Adamski generated an HTML for the version 1.2 of the document.

      Here's the short link again: <http://enajoirs.notlong.com>

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>