Adding spycraft

  • jagrhunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
      How do I access the spycraft files in the PCGEN.

      Thanks Derek
    • knighthawke_1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2002
        Glad you asked. :-)

        It may be a little while, but I just sent Tir some revised files for
        Spycraft, and I'm even giving Spycraft it's own campaign under
        settings. THat should be available in a couple of hours for the
        Autobuilds of the main PCGen, or in the next release otherwise.

        Tom

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "jagrhunter" <dwalters@u...> wrote:
        > How do I access the spycraft files in the PCGEN.
        >
        > Thanks Derek
      • Mynex
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2002
          Actually, they won't be available in a couple hours from the auto-builds
          site, Paul is doing a hardware upgrade even as we speak... so they'll be
          I CVS, or wait until late tonight to get the autobuilds.

          Oh, Tom, please add the files to the PCGen: DM trackers, not file
          attachments to the yahoo message posts. :p (makes sure he sees them
          that way).

          Mynex

          - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
          - List files & Documentation Silverback
          - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer