PCGEN:DM Data Freeze

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      I know that the freeze normally begins at 00:00 Bryan time (CDT) but I have quite a bit of work to do in order to add all the new TAGS that Bryan has coded so please, no more CVS to PCGEN:DM until after release.

      If you have something that need to be in for this release, put it in the List File Fix traker of PCGEN:DM, everything put before 00:00 CDT will get checked (right after I finished my modifications).

      Thanks a lot for your understanding.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep...
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
        [Sorry if you see this message twice, my first attemp didn't appear to make to the list.]