[FREQ] Domain spells without the Domain ability and varying the number of Domain spells per day granted.

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      I need to give a class bonus domain spells but not the Domain special ability.

      I also need to be able to give it 1 domain spell per level for some class and
      spell levels, and 2 for others.

      As far as I can tell, this functionality does not yet exist.
      If that is correct, this is a FREQ, if it is not, how do I do it?

      World of Fahla: http://home.pacbell.net/arcady0/fahla/
      /.)\ Arcady <0){{{{>< 12 Galaxies Guiltied to a Zegnatronic Rocket Society
      \(@/ http://home.pacbell.net/arcady0/