RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Make some money...

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      1st off, this email account is banned from posting to this group
      again...

      2nd off, this group doesn't want/need your crap spam emails... so if
      you actually read this, don't ever bother to post this tripe here again.

      Is that clear enough? This is a no spam group.

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
      - List files & Documentation Silverback
      - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer