Make some money...

  • La_Minga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
      back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and
      came across an article similar to this that said you could make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
      $12.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like
      most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
      Anyway, it said that you send $2.00 to each of the 6 names and
      addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
      address in the bottom of the list at number 6, and post the article
      in at least 100 newsgroups. (There are hundreds of thousands) No
      catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
      people first, I thought about trying it. I figured, "What have I got
      to lose except 6 stamps and $12.00, right? "Then I invested the
      measly $12.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?...Within 7 days, I started getting
      money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
      the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $70.00.
      By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1000.00!
      In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This
      is now my fourth week, I have made a total of just over $42,000.00,
      and it's still coming in rapidly. Let me tell you how this works and
      most importantly, WHY it works.
      Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
      the information off as you need it. I promise you that if you follow
      the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than
      you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read
      this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.)
      Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy.
      It's legal. And, your investment is only $12.00 (plus postage).
      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is
      completely LEGAL, and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of
      the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
      extraordinary dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000.00
      or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In
      this business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
      service. You are in the
      business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
      happy to for quality lists. However, the money made from the Mailing
      lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
      and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 3 easy steps
      to success:

      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write your name and
      address plus the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON
      YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 12 US$ $1.00 each and place TWO inside
      EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the $2.00 will not be seen through
      the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of
      the envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
      each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
      address, and two $1.00 . What you are doing is creating a service.
      THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
      you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
      little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
      I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 1-800-725-2161 and they
      confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the
      following addresses:

      1. Stacie Takahashi / 1153 Namahealani Pl / Honolulu / Hawaii 96825
      2. Cagarli/3435 Main St/ 719 Clement Hall/Buffalo/NY/14214/
      3. Nis / P.O. Box FH-14652 / Nassau / Bahamas
      4. Timur/ 723 Glenridge Lane, East Northport/ NY/11731
      5. Mark Coll / 45 the Leys / Bishopbriggs / Glasgow / G64 1PP / UK
      6. Ben Hail/ 802 South B Street/ Arkansas City/ Kansas/67005/ USA

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the other names up 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and Add YOUR Name
      as number 6 on the list.

      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
      close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
      least 100 newsgroups. (There are close to 450,000 groups at Yahoo!
      Groups alone) All you need is 100, but remember, the more you post,
      the more money YOU make! You won't get very much unless you post like
      crazy!

      This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
      Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the International Postal Lottery Act. Keep a copy
      of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
      it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
      and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this
      way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money
      that so many others have received will come
      your way.
      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
      This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
      be a good idea to wrap the $1 in dark paper to reduce the risk of
      mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
      carefully
      followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
      List Developer with two dollars each. Your name will move up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
      be receiving tens of thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
      opportunity for only $12.00 ($2.00 for each of the six people listed
      above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
      business!
      Note: Please send only US dollars in this program as the US dollar
      always has a stable exchange rate and is easily available to peoples
      outside the US. If you live outside the US then please exchange your
      local currency into 12 US$. Exchanging money into $ is cheap, easy
      and can be done at most banks, post offices, embassies even super
      markets. It will all be worth it when you start receiving thousands
      of dollars in the mail.
      Note: When sending the letters containing the $12. Please pay the
      necessary postage as this will avoid delays and "lost mail". Also if
      you find that you need to send some of the letters containing the $2
      abroad to a foreign country other than your own. I suggest that you
      airmail as this speeds up the program allot and ensures that the mail
      is delivered. Also airmail doesn't cost much more than land mail,
      after you are finished with this program you will never have to worry
      about the cost of postage again!

      ---DIRECTIONS----FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------

      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, drag
      your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
      the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
      memory.

      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
      paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
      to the list.

      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
      your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to

      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
      various newsgroups {on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussion boards. etc) The largest news groups can be found at
      Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com) and ListBot
      (http://www.listbot.com)}Also if you use Outlook Express you will
      have access to the hundreds of thousands of public newsgroups through
      your web server. Why not post on here as well!

      Step 5) Visit these newsgroups, guestbooks, message boards etc and
      post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this
      letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
      which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
      the list of postings, in a particular group. Click the post message
      button. You're done with your first one!

      Congratulations. THAT'S IT! All you have to do is Jump to different
      newsgroups etc and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will
      take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! (There is a faster way. You
      may use Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express to select newsgroups
      rapidly. You just need one time "Copy and Paste" to send to all of
      them simultaneously.)

      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE! BUT: YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 100** That's it! You will
      begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
      eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
      you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
      name to use, as long as the postman/postmistress will deliver it.
      Also it might be helpful for you to post this in guestbooks, Yahoo!
      clubs, MSN Communities etc. Get all your work and school friends
      involved. Talk it over with your friends or simply post it to
      everyone in your email address book! Below are some links that will
      may be useful when posting this program on newsgroups etc.
      Smartgroups http://www.smartgroups.com
      Yahoo! Clubs http://clubs.yahoo.com
      Listbot http://www.listbot.com
      MSN Communities http://communities.msn.com
      Bravenet Forums http://www.bravenet.com
      Ezboard http://www.ezboard.com

      **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
      So you have posted this message on at least 100 newsgroups. You get 5
      responds to begin with. Each of the 5 persons sent you $2.00. These 5
      people now make the MINIMUM 100 postings, each with your name at #5
      and 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
      $50.00 for you, now those 25 each make 100 MINIMUM posts with your
      name at #4 and only 5 replies each, this will bring in an additional
      $1250.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 100
      with your name at #3 and receive 5 replies each, you will make an
      additional $2500! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
      persons post a MINIMUM 100 letters with your name at #2 and they each
      only receive 5 replies, that just made you $6,250.00!!! Those 3,125
      persons will all deliver this message to 100 newsgroups with your
      name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react you will
      receive $31,250.00! With an original investment of only $12.00!
      AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
      latest postings in the newsgroups, and send out another $12.00 to
      names on the list, putting your name at number 6 position. And start
      posting again. The thing to remember is thousands of people all over
      the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles
      everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now! So, can you afford $12.00 and see if
      it really works? I think so... People have said, "What if the plan is
      played out and no one sends you the money?" So what! What are the
      chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
      new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
      everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
      50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining the
      actual Internet. REMEMBER, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
      really work. The possibilities can be endless...You will never know,
      unless you give it a try... otherwise, it will always be "what if."
      GOOD LUCK!
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
        1st off, this email account is banned from posting to this group
        again...

        2nd off, this group doesn't want/need your crap spam emails... so if
        you actually read this, don't ever bother to post this tripe here again.

        Is that clear enough? This is a no spam group.

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
        - List files & Documentation Silverback
        - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer