Natural Weapon as Secondary

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      I've got a race that generally uses it's Natural bite attack as a
      secondary attack. That is, it gets used as an "off-hand" attack. How
      can I get PCGen to show that for me? If I try to set the "Bite
      (Natural/Primary)" to OFF-HAND, pcgen complains that there's no weapon
      prof for Bite. I've got the MM loaded, so it must be there. The real
      key to what I'm looking for is that the to-hit number should be at -4.

      Thanks.

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 1: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com