Spell Selection problem

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      ok, I have created a class called a channeler. Most everything works
      for them, except that I cannot select spells. This class is supposed to
      be able to learn any spell they can cast.

      Unfortunatly, when I get to the spells page, and try to add one to their
      spell list, it just doesn't do it.

      Any ideas?

      Devon Jones

      P.S. here is the pertinent info from the lst files:

      from the class file:

      CLASS:Channeler 012345678 6 4 0 WIS Arcane
      B B B G WEAPONAUTO:SIMPLE WEAPONBONUS:Longbow|Longbow
      (Composite)|Sword (Long)|Rapier|Sap|Shortbow (Composite)|Sword
      (Short)|Shortbow|Whip GOLD:4,4,10 MEMORIZE:Y ABB:Chn
      SOURCE:World of Llanowar
      1 CAST:2,0 BONUS:STAT|CAST=WIS FEATAUTO:Simple Weapon
      Proficiency|Armor Proficiency (Light) SA:Overchanneling
      ADD:FEAT(Affinity) ADD:FEAT(TYPE=Channeling)
      2 CAST:3,1
      3 CAST:3,1,0
      4 CAST:3,2,1 ADD:FEAT(TYPE=Channeling)
      5 CAST:3,2,1,0
      6 CAST:3,2,2,1
      7 CAST:3,3,2,1,0
      8 CAST:3,3,2,2,1 ADD:FEAT(TYPE=Channeling)
      9 CAST:4,3,3,2,1,0
      10 CAST:4,3,3,2,2,1
      11 CAST:4,4,3,3,2,1,0
      12 CAST:4,4,3,3,2,2,1 ADD:FEAT(TYPE=Channeling)
      13 CAST:4,4,4,3,3,2,1,0
      14 CAST:4,4,4,3,3,2,2,1
      15 CAST:4,4,4,4,3,3,2,1,0
      16 CAST:4,4,4,4,3,3,2,2,1 ADD:FEAT(TYPE=Channeling)
      17 CAST:4,4,4,4,4,3,3,2,1,0
      18 CAST:4,4,4,4,4,3,3,2,2,1
      19 CAST:4,4,4,4,4,4,3,3,2,2
      20 CAST:4,4,4,4,4,4,4,3,3,3 ADD:FEAT(TYPE=Channeling)

      From the class spells file:

      CLASS:Channeler
      0 Arcane Mark|Create Water|Energy Sap|Flare|Ghost Sound|Inflict Minor
      Wounds|Light|Mage Hand|Mend Minor Wounds|Mending|Ray of Frost|Resistance
      1 Burning Hands|Change Self|Chill Touch|Color Spray|Endure
      Elements|Entropic Shield|Expeditious Retreat|Faerie Fire|Grease|Inflict
      Light Wounds|Jump|Lesser Acid Orb|Lesser Cold Orb|Lesser Electric
      Orb|Lesser Fire Orb|Lesser Sonic Orb|Mage Armor|Magic Missile|Magic
      Weapon|Mend Light Wounds|Message|Negative Energy Ray|Obscuring
      Mist|Quakethrust|Ray of Enfeeblement|Sandblast|Shield|Shocking
      Grasp|Silent Image|Spider Climb|Syron's Energy Armor|Tenser's Floating
      Disk|Whirlwind of Ice
      2 Acidic Vapors|Alter Self|Blindness/Deafness|Blur|Body of the
      Sun|Chill Metal|Choke|Continual Flame|Creeping
      Cold|Darkness|Darkvision|Daylight|Decomposition|Dig|Flame Blade|Flaming
      Sphere|Fog Cloud|Harden Air|Heat Metal|Hypnotic Pattern|Ice Knife|Knife
      Spray|Knock|Make Whole|Melf' s Acid Arrow|Minor Image|Mirror
      Image|Obscure Object|Produce Flame|Pyrotechnics|Resist
      Elements|Scare|Shatter|Slipping the Ranks|Soften Earth and
      Stone|Spectral Hand|Warp Wood|Web|Whispering Wind
      3 Dessicate|Displacement|Fire Trap|Fireball|Flame Arrow|Flame of
      Faith|Floor of Fire|Gaseous Form|Greater Magic Weapon|Gust of Wind|Ice
      Burst|Inflict Moderate Wounds|Lightning Bolt|Major Image|Malediction of
      Razors|Meld into Stone|Mend Moderate Wounds|Negative Energy
      Burst|Negative Energy Protection|Protection from Elements|Searing
      Light|Shockwave|Sleet Storm|Slow|Sword Stream|Syron's Dancing
      Shield|Valus's Mass Missile|Vampiric Touch|Water Breathing|Water
      Walk|Waterball|Wind Wall
      4 Acid Orb|Air Walk|Cold Orb|Dimension Door|Electric
      Orb|Enervation|Fire Orb|Fire Shield|Freedom of Movement|Inflict Serious
      Wounds|Mass Resist Elements|Mend Serious Wounds|Miasma|Minor
      Creation|Multi Image|Negative Energy Wave|Otiluke's Resilient
      Sphere|Polymorph Self|Quench|Rainbow Pattern|Solid Fog|Sonic Orb|Stone
      Shape|Wall of Earth|Wall of Fire|Wall of Ice|Wind Tunnel
      5 Blight|Circle of Doom|Cloak of the Sea|Cone of Cold|Control
      Water|Control Winds|Energy Buffer|Flame Strike|Ghostform|Hall of
      Fire|Ice Storm|Inflict Critical Wounds|Kiss of Death|Last Breath|Major
      Creation|Mend Critical Wounds|Passwall|Persistent Image|Righteous
      Might|Spirit Wall|Teleport|Transmute Mud to Rock|Transmute Rock to
      Mud|Wall of Force|Wall of Stone
      6 Chain Lightning|Disintegrate|Fire Seeds|Move Earth|Otiluke's
      Freezing Sphere|Permanent Image|Plane Shift|Protection from All
      Elements|Pulsing Fireball|Repulsion
      7 Banishment|Cloudwalkers|Delayed Blast Fireball|Destruction|Energy
      Immunity|Fire Storm|Greater Creeping Cold|Mord's Sword, Statue|Phase
      Door|Prismatic Spray|Reverse Gravity|Spirit Knife|Teleport without
      Error|Vanish
      8 Disintegration Sphere|Earthquake|Forcecage|Great Shout|Horrid
      Wilting|Incendiary Cloud|Iron Body|Polymorph Any Object|Prismatic
      Wall|True Creation|Whirlwind
      9 Astral Projectio|Elemental Swarm|Energy
      Drain|Gate|Implosion|Invulnerability to Elements|Meteor Swarm|Prismatic
      Sphere|Storm of Vengeance|Thunderswarm

      from the class skills file:

      Channeler Concentration|Craft |Gather
      Information|Heal|Intimidate|Invert|Knowledge |Profession |Sense
      Motive|Spellcraft