Problems with new spells

  • Coriolis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      I'm having a lot of trouble creating a file for new spells. Every time I
      try to load it, PCGen gives me an error message (I remember something
      about an 'illegal diety'). I first though that it was a formatting error,
      but I got the same results when I copied a spell from the PHB list and
      just changed the name. Can anyone help?