Inches and quotes

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 3:22 PM
      Hi all,

      In the past, the usage of the quote or inche symbol (") in the .lst files was generating all kind of weird errors. Because of that, I've set up a check in my script to detect them when parsing the string.

      Two questions. First, what abbriviation should I use to replace the " when it means inche. Is "in." ok? (For those interested, the double-quotes are replaced by single-quote).

      Second, do the double-quotes still give us grief or is it OK now to include them in tags?

      Thanks

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>