SRD Master

  • phoenix_knightwind
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2002
      I am posting my first draft of the master SRD file in the files
      section. The races section is pretty much complete. All armor is in
      as well, but still needs to be updated some. This goes for classes
      as well.

      Spells, Weapons, Skills and Feats have a good start, but only include
      the more popular books.

      Formatting is nowhere near complete.

      Please review and let me know what you think as far as usefulness of
      the document and what should be aded/taken out.

      Thanks
    • Arcady
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2002
        I'm a little lost.

        What is the purpose of this?

        So we can remove the PHB, DMG, and MM entries?

      • phoenix_knightwind
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2002
          I'm actualy just trying to bring a little organization to things so
          i can see all the options my d20 library has. I've tried to record
          them in such a way that making .lst files out of the info will be
          easy.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/