List of tags for release 2.6.4

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 8:22 PM
      The list of tags found in the .lst files or release 2.6.4 can be found at <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen-xml/files/List%20of%20tags/List_of_tags_v264.txt>.

      New tags since the last release of this list

      LineType Tag
      ======== ===
      DOMAIN PREVARGTEQ
      RACE SPELL
      TEMPLATE MOVECLONE

      The invalid tags listed here are the ones that I know are invalid.
      These are not -- by far -- the only invalid tags in the .lst files.

      Some of the invalid tags listed are presently not working but warrant
      a FREQ to get created I believe. The one thing to remember about
      the invalid tags is that they are not working as of release 2.6.4
      so if you use them, don't expect to see result. If you really want
      one of them, write a FREQ.

      I still plan on working on the typos in the BONUS tags but I will
      stop kidding myself and won't give any ETA.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>