Dragon 293 ECLs (work in progress/needs help)

  • naheniL boB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Hi, I've added a .pcc and .lst file for the revised ECLs listed in
      Dragon 293. These are definitely a work in progress, since they're not
      busy to revisit the issue so I can upload Dragon 293 for addition to PCGen.
      (All other items are complete pending final testing.)
      Can someone take a look at the files and tell me why the .MOD tag
      isn't behaving as I expect, or where I've screwed up the syntax? Much
      appreciated.

      Files are located in the pcgen Files area, in
      Campaign+Central/Inwork Projects/Magazines.

      -Bob Linehan
      avatar@...