RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] How do I Migrate Custom from Ver. to Ver.? TIA

  • Your Jerusalem Friend
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 5:17 AM
      Message

      PCC (pcc) File – this is the extension used for the file that tells PCGen what list files to load, this is a text editable file.

      So, if I understand correctly, I made sure the filenames  of the files I want loaded are in this file, them drag and drop them from Ver. to Ver.?

      Once again, TIA.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 8:43 AM
        Message
        As long as you follow the format (look at srd.pcc for that) for pcc files, then you are correct.  Just drag & drop the entire directory (for instance, I have a c:\pcgen\data\customsources\House Rules directory.  If I want to carry it on the the next version of pcgen, I take my House Rules directory and drag & drop it to the new c:\<pcgendir>\data\customsources) into the new installation.

        Hetter
        TM Lemur