List of tags for release 2.6.3

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 9:58 PM
      It's been a while but I'm back in business now.

      New tags since the last release of this list

      LineType Tag
      ======== ===
      EQUIPMENT PRESTAT
      TEMPLATE SIZE

      Tags that were removed for the list

      LineType Tag Comment
      ======== === =======
      CLASS Level ADD:INIT Deprecated,
      use BONUS:COMBAT|Initiative instead
      RACE INIT Deprecated,
      use BONUS:COMBAT|Initiative instead
      RACE AC Deprecated, use
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|xx|TYPE=... instead

      The invalid tags listed here are the ones that I know are invalid.
      These are not -- by far -- the only invalid tags in the .lst files.

      Some of the invalid tags listed are presently not working but warrant
      a FREQ to get created I believe. The one thing to remember about
      the invalid tags is that they are not working as of release 2.6.3
      so if you use them, don't expect to see result. If you really want
      one of them, write a FREQ.

      I plan on working on the typos in the BONUS tags and hopefuly get
      rid of them for next release.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>