Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [TM] [Space Monkey] Re: Formula question

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
      At 2003-08-02 06:36, tir_gwaith wrote:
      > > > 1.How would I get a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|<formula> to make BAB=TL?
      > > > (BAB=Fighter's BAB for total level)
      >
      >Ok, since we are trying to implement those kinds of things, I need to
      >make a Tag Modification request for Prettylst.pl. We need
      >TYPE=BAB.REPLACE on all BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| statements for classes.
      >
      >Then you could just do BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|TL|TYPE=BAB (no .REPLACE) and
      >make it take effect.....

      Tir contact me on Trillian. I have a few question about this conversion. If
      we do only the classes, the other BONUS:COMBAT|BAB will not work like they
      used to. Maybe want I need to do is to automatically do the Classes ones
      and produce a list of the other ones that will need to be reviewed by hand?

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>