[TM] [Space Monkey] Re: Formula question

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
      > > 1.How would I get a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|<formula> to make BAB=TL?
      > > (BAB=Fighter's BAB for total level)

      Ok, since we are trying to implement those kinds of things, I need to
      make a Tag Modification request for Prettylst.pl. We need
      TYPE=BAB.REPLACE on all BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| statements for classes.

      Then you could just do BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|TL|TYPE=BAB (no .REPLACE) and
      make it take effect.....

      > > 2.How would I get a BONUS:STAT|STR|<formula> to make STR=18?

      You want a DEFINE:BASE.STR|18 or DEFINE:LOCK.STR|18 statement, since
      you want to set the value, not adjust it.

      > > or should I be thinking non-BONUS about now?

      Only on the second one. :p

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
        At 2003-08-02 06:36, tir_gwaith wrote:
        > > > 1.How would I get a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|<formula> to make BAB=TL?
        > > > (BAB=Fighter's BAB for total level)
        >
        >Ok, since we are trying to implement those kinds of things, I need to
        >make a Tag Modification request for Prettylst.pl. We need
        >TYPE=BAB.REPLACE on all BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| statements for classes.
        >
        >Then you could just do BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|TL|TYPE=BAB (no .REPLACE) and
        >make it take effect.....

        Tir contact me on Trillian. I have a few question about this conversion. If
        we do only the classes, the other BONUS:COMBAT|BAB will not work like they
        used to. Maybe want I need to do is to automatically do the Classes ones
        and produce a list of the other ones that will need to be reviewed by hand?

        Best

        √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>