Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: PREFEAT:Weapon Focus (TYPE.Slashing)?

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
      It got closed? I missed that somehow. Thanks Felipe. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
      > (764727) i did last month.
    • servantofthelady
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
        so what version of PCGEN will this work in?

        I am at 5.2 because of the slowness of 5.3

        thanks!
        Rob

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe F. Diniz"
        <fdiniz@i...> wrote:
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle
        > <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
        > > Is there any way to do this?
        > >
        > > I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing
        > weapon...
        > > how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
        > > --
        > > Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
        > > GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
        > > Watch out for the spikes.
        >
        > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
        > (764727) i did last month.
        >

        > Felipe
        > - OSCM Gibbon
      • Felipe F. Diniz
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
          5.3.3 (tomorrow's release). Or grab a pcgen.jar from
          rpg.plambert.net/pcgen

          Felipe
          - OSCM Gibbon

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "servantofthelady"