Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PREFEAT:Weapon Focus (TYPE.Slashing)?

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
      Outstanding FReq.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      > Is there any way to do this?
      >
      > I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing weapon...
      > how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003

        Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > Outstanding FReq.

        Noted. I'll code it up as just any kind of Weapon Focus and make a big
        note in the file.
        --
        Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
        GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle
          <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
          > Is there any way to do this?
          >
          > I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing
          weapon...
          > how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
          > --
          > Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
          > GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
          > Watch out for the spikes.

          PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
          (764727) i did last month.

          Felipe
          - OSCM Gibbon
        • Emily Smirle
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
            Felipe F. Diniz wrote:

            > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
            > (764727) i did last month.

            oooOOOooo.
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
              It got closed? I missed that somehow. Thanks Felipe. :)

              Tir Gwaith
              PCGen Data SB and BoD

              > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
              > (764727) i did last month.
            • servantofthelady
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
                so what version of PCGEN will this work in?

                I am at 5.2 because of the slowness of 5.3

                thanks!
                Rob

                --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe F. Diniz"
                <fdiniz@i...> wrote:
                > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle
                > <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
                > > Is there any way to do this?
                > >
                > > I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing
                > weapon...
                > > how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
                > > --
                > > Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
                > > GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
                > > Watch out for the spikes.
                >
                > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
                > (764727) i did last month.
                >

                > Felipe
                > - OSCM Gibbon
              • Felipe F. Diniz
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
                  5.3.3 (tomorrow's release). Or grab a pcgen.jar from
                  rpg.plambert.net/pcgen

                  Felipe
                  - OSCM Gibbon

                  --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "servantofthelady"