Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Funny nonproficiency penalties

  • Brad Franks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      I think you are right on target with the BONUS. I'm not positive but I think
      the BONUS tag is global. You'll want to create new weapons using the lst
      editor or by hand and add BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|x to them. Use negative
      numbers for 'x' appropriately to give you the negatives you want.

      Look up the BONUS tag in the Docs under List Files - Global Tags - Bonus
      Tag.

      Good luck!

      Brad