PREFEAT:Weapon Focus (TYPE.Slashing)?

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
      Is there any way to do this?

      I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing weapon...
      how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
        Outstanding FReq.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Data SB and BoD

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003

          Tir Gwaith wrote:
          > Outstanding FReq.

          Noted. I'll code it up as just any kind of Weapon Focus and make a big
          note in the file.
          --
          Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
          GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
          Watch out for the spikes.
        • Felipe F. Diniz
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle
            <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
            > Is there any way to do this?
            >
            > I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing
            weapon...
            > how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
            > --
            > Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
            > GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
            > Watch out for the spikes.

            PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
            (764727) i did last month.

            Felipe
            - OSCM Gibbon
          • Emily Smirle
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
              Felipe F. Diniz wrote:

              > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
              > (764727) i did last month.

              oooOOOooo.
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
                It got closed? I missed that somehow. Thanks Felipe. :)

                Tir Gwaith
                PCGen Data SB and BoD

                > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
                > (764727) i did last month.
              • servantofthelady
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
                  so what version of PCGEN will this work in?

                  I am at 5.2 because of the slowness of 5.3

                  thanks!
                  Rob

                  --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe F. Diniz"
                  <fdiniz@i...> wrote:
                  > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle
                  > <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
                  > > Is there any way to do this?
                  > >
                  > > I'm coding up a feat that requires Weapon Focus in a slashing
                  > weapon...
                  > > how on earth do I do that? can it be done?
                  > > --
                  > > Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
                  > > GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
                  > > Watch out for the spikes.
                  >
                  > PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE.Slashing) should work. This was a FREQ
                  > (764727) i did last month.
                  >

                  > Felipe
                  > - OSCM Gibbon
                • Felipe F. Diniz
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
                    5.3.3 (tomorrow's release). Or grab a pcgen.jar from
                    rpg.plambert.net/pcgen

                    Felipe
                    - OSCM Gibbon

                    --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "servantofthelady"