Covenant Items...

  • Ed Beckwith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Ok, in the campaign I am looking at now, some items get more powerful as the wielder level's up... basically, you could have a sword that at level 1 was just a magic sword, and say, level 5 you get flaming, 10 might give you something else, etc...
      can I, using SA and PRELEVEL: do this in an Item?

      if someone could give me an example of this, that would be great...

      One item in question is a ring, at first level it is a ring of protection +1, Cast Light at will,  with Nystuls Magic Aura on it to seem non magical. at level 5 it grants resistance(cold)5, at 10 protection from normal missles, 15 grants the spell lightning bolt 3 times per day, and up at 20 you can use chain lightning 3 times per day.

      Ed B
    • lonbarnett1957
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        SPROP might be more appropriate than SA (since it concerns
        equipment). But the PRE things do not work and there is only one
        SPROP allowed (even though some are coded with multiples, only the
        first is recognized).

        Lonnie

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Beckwith"
        <Sardonicus@S...> wrote:
        > Ok, in the campaign I am looking at now, some items get more
        powerful as the wielder level's up... basically, you could have a
        sword that at level 1 was just a magic sword, and say, level 5 you
        get flaming, 10 might give you something else, etc...
        > can I, using SA and PRELEVEL: do this in an Item?
        >
        > if someone could give me an example of this, that would be
        great...

        > One item in question is a ring, at first level it is a ring of
        protection +1, Cast Light at will, with Nystuls Magic Aura on it to
        seem non magical. at level 5 it grants resistance(cold)5, at 10
        protection from normal missles, 15 grants the spell lightning bolt 3
        times per day, and up at 20 you can use chain lightning 3 times per
        day.

        > Ed B
      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
          Hmm, I imagine that you could have a complicated formula based on TL
          that if TL=x then SA is blah or TL=Y then SA is foo

          Lexmark
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/