[TIR] Charges on Magic Items [long]

  • Thomas Jannes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Moving this one to the PCGenListFileHelp group... Read karianna's post
      a tad too late...

      > Nice attention to detail.

      > Ok, so what we need to check into is if the staffs/rods/rings/etc.
      > follow the math formula for costs.  If so, it will be an easy fix.
      > If they don't, we need to compile a list and send it to everyone's
      > favorite Wizard's staffer (Andy Smith) for clarification.....  Too
      > bad I didn't meet him at GenCon.  I bumped into almost the complete
      > R D team it seemed, but no SRD-God. :(  He's the one I really wanted
      > to meet (and buy a drink for.)

      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen Data SB and BoD.

      > P.S.  What web interface??? :p  Dude, GenCon was a blast, but a
      > really busy time.  I'm sorry I missed these posts when skimming the
      > emails from the different lists.  Thanks Thomas for pointing this out
      > to me.

      > <snip really go discussion on Use Activated items>

      If I had been there, I would probably not even have bothered to check
      the boards :-p

      I'll start checking the cost of items, and will get back with more
      info afterwards.

      Thomas/Chipoulou
      OS Mad Test Monkey at rest
      RSRD wannabee :-p