Spell book print! help

  • angeltoc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2002
      I want to print the spell book of a character, by I need that it
      print the source info for easy search. I don't know how to edit the
      print templates, I need help with it. If any say to my how to edit
      the templates I can add source info of the spell to any of the
      templates to solve my problem. Anyone can help me???????

      ATTE:
      Daniel Rojas.