Template giving feat choice?

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      I'd like to have a template give a choice of feats, using a mechanism
      like in class.lst: ADD:FEAT(TYPE=blah)

      Any way to do this? It looks like the FEAT tag in templates gives
      everything in the list.

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 1: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming

      http://health.yahoo.com