RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Help with Dungeon 89 magic items

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2002
      There isn't _quite_ support for this yet for equipment... it's close, so
      take a look at the playershbequipmod.lst file... you'll get the idea of
      what's being done there with tools (Same basic premise, just narrowed to
      tools)...

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/