variable used headding

  • shawnsines
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Should be change this to read Variable type: and define what a text,
      numeric, etc variable is in the beginning of the doc for the non
      programmer out there?

      Shawn
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        That was something I was planning on doing (defining the terms)... as
        for renaming it Variables, I don't think so, most people know the word
        variable and what it means. ;)

        Mynex
        - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One
        Should be change this to read Variable type: and define what a text,
        numeric, etc variable is in the beginning of the doc for the non
        programmer out there?

        Shawn

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor