Class-specific max ranks?

  • netsmiley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:00 AM
      Another difficult one: We have this class called Professional which is
      sort of like the Expert NPC class, but it allows 12 class skills, plus
      knowledge, profession, and craft. Additionally, the character gets 4
      extra max ranks in one specific skill, and 2 extra in 2 other specific
      skills. I can't figure any way to do this other than making all skills
      class skills for the professional, turning off max ranks, and trusting
      the players, and I'd rather not do that if possible. Is there a way
      I'm missing to do it with the current LST feature set? If not, how
      hard would it be to allow this sort of stuff?

      Thanks.