Proficiency problem

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2002
      I'm trying to set up the following behavior.

      1. I have two new weapons: Flintlock (Pistol) and Flintlock (Rifle)
      2. I want EWP (Flintlock) to cover both weapons
      3. I want WFocus and WSpecialization to cover each weapon individually

      How can I do this? The PROFICIENCY tag doesn't like multiple entries.

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 1: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming

      http://games.yahoo.com/