Problem with BONUS and skills

  • rax_the_grey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 10:49 AM
      I'm trying to have a template add a skill to the class skill list and
      give a 2 rank bonus to it. I've got the following:
      BONUS:CSKILL|Knowledge (Algoria) BONUS:SKILLRANK|Knowledge (Algoria)
      |2 which PCGen parses without complaint, but it doesn't do
      anything. Am I missing something or is this another case of the tags
      not being implemented in all files yet?

      rax the grey