Yet another request...

  • magus1972
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Ok, last one for the day, I promise:

      Is there a way to have a Bonus that will double the rangemultiplier,
      but only for Small or Tiny items?

      BONUS:RANGEMULT|THROWN|100 works, but affects all THROWN weapons.

      I may be trying to get too specific here.

      Thanks again!

      Magus1972
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
        RANGEMULT is hardcoded to accept only THROWN or PROJECTILE.....

        I eventually want to get a coder to go back and unhardcode taht. Hasn't
        been a high priority tho.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Data SB and BoD