Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [pcgen] Help! LST file editing questions...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2003
      > Ok, that may be an option. But, my DM has just informed me that the
      > 1/2 CON HP bonus DOES in fact change along with your CON stat.
      > There must be some way to reference the current CON score, rather
      > than the CON bonus?

      <statnameasdefinedinGameMode>SCORE will get you the actual score of the
      stat in question

      For DnD gameMode:

      STR refers to the Strength modifier
      STRSCORE referst to the Strength Score.

      So you want CONSCORE

      > Ok, tried a custom template with the following:
      >
      > Herbalist CSKILL:Profession (Herbalist)
      >
      > And it's still not working...

      Herbalist[tab]CSKILL:Profession[space](Herbalist)

      I just got it to work for me. :p

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD