LST file coding help needed...

  • magus1972
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 7:55 AM
      Hello,

      I'm trying to do two things:

      A) Our DM has decided that all characters in his campaign have bonus
      hit points equal to half of their starting constitution score. So a
      character with a CON of say, 21, would get 10 bonus HP (round
      down). This is a one time only bonus, and is not subject to change,
      should the character's CON stat change.

      I have the following as a custom feat:

      Campaign HP Bonus TYPE:General BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|CON/2
      COST:0

      Only problem is, it changes as my CON does, and its using the CON
      bonus, and not the score, to calculate.

      B) A fighter character in our campaign has Profession (herbalism) as
      a Class Skill, due to upbringing. I've tried editing his PCG file
      directly, with no success. I've also tried the following as a kit,
      also with no success:

      STARTPACK:Herbalist
      CSKILL:Profession (Herbalist)

      Please help!