Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] help with yet another formula please

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 5:25 AM
      LOL... That looks sorta familiar to what I developed.

      The one I developed yesterday in 30 min. is going into a CMP release file.
      :p

      Biggest difference is that I don't have a MIN/MAX thing. I like mine
      better, but that could just be me ego, don't ya know. :) Oh, and my version
      is still ugly to the uninitiated. One of my roomates saw my notes and
      thought I was playing with simbols. Not quite as bad as some Perl scripts
      I've seen....

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD
      ~ Code Monkey Publishing PCGen Content Manager

      >P.S. The PCGEN formula parser is weird. Put () all over the place otherwise
      you will go crazy.

      I couldn't agree more. I know where they need to go usually, but I got
      trumped last week. I've gone back to the habit of doing () almost
      everywhere.