Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] ok here is the complex set i need help making a formula

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 9:16 PM
      At 13:20 2003.07.03, dlm1065 wrote:
      >(1-10>) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
      >1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
      >2 1 4 4 4 4 4 4
      >3 1 4 9 9 9 9 9
      >4 1 4 9 16 16 16 16
      >5 3 6 11 18 27 27 27
      >6 3 8 13 20 29 40 40
      >7 3 8 15 22 31 42 55
      >8 3 8 15 24 33 44 57
      >9 5 10 17 26 37 48 61
      >10 5 12 19 28 39 52 65
      >11 5 12 21 30 41 54 69
      >12 5 12 21 32 43 56 71
      >13 7 14 23 34 47 60 75
      >14 7 16 25 36 49 64 79
      >15 7 16 27 38 51 66 83
      >(^1-50)
      >
      > This is a sample of the values the formula should generate. The
      >first row & column are defined vars. The row value can range from 1-
      >10 the column value can range from 0-50.
      > Any help GREATLY appreciated.

      I'm not doing this again. I say you should just hardcode the table, it's just 10 x 50 after all.

      One observation, here in Canada, the rows are horizontal and the columns are vertical. So in this case, we would say that your have a table with 10 columns and 50 rows.

      Question: where does that table come from anyway?

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>