Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Contains tag

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hugo wrote:
      > I .MOD'ed too actually. I found it more effective to let the DM and
      > players police this since weight and volume are uncorrelated
      > parameters that depend on the density of item you plan to put in the
      > container.

      The important piece of information being that none of the items in any
      D20 book I've seen have given either a density or a volume, with the
      exception of some containers and boxy things.

      To further complicate maters, round or irregular objects take up more
      volume than they displace because they don't stack nice. Compare
      stuffing clothes and gaming books and dice and stuff in a suitcase to
      carefully folding, placing, and lining everything up square.
      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.