Custom feat

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2003
      Using the LST editor, I've created a custom feat. In the
      customFeats.lst file, it looks like this:

      Extra Ability
      COST:1.0
      MULT:Y
      STACK:Y
      VISIBLE:YES
      DESC:You can use your ability more often than you otherwise could.
      BONUS:VAR|SpecialAbility|4
      CHOOSE:SpecialAbility
      PREVARGTEQ:SpecialAbility,1
      TYPE:GENERAL.CUSTOM
      SOURCEPAGE:My Stuff

      When I select the feat, it pops it into my selected list (I have the
      preference set to "add the single choice and close"). When I select it
      again, it automatically appends another "SpecialAbility" tag to the end
      of the existing feat entry. When I right-click in the selected feats
      list (right pane) to remove, it pops up the chooser, and lets me remove
      one of the two identical versions. If I right-click *again*, I don't
      get a chooser, but instead it acts as if I've added another instance of
      the feat.

      I can do that several times in a row, and it alternates between giving
      me the chooser to remove, and adding another instance. It appears that
      the value of the SpecialAbility var properly reflects the feats shown in
      the selected pane, but I can't seem to get rid of the last one.

      I've posted here first, just in case this is something I've done.

      5.3.1, SRD (as one source), and Psionics Handbook only loaded as
      sources.

      Thanks,
      Brass