[BUG] Feat/classes: Re: multiple source files with same feat

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Oh, this reminds me. I came across an annoying little bug a while back
      but forgot to report it. If you have a feat and a class with the same
      name, which is possible with all the D20 publishers around (WoTC has
      actually done it to themselves:Foe Hunter, class in MotW, feat in
      FRCS), the class list is, erm, "screwed up" starting at the class with
      the duplicated name as you scroll down through it.