Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Spycraft

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2003
      We had to pull it for licensing issues. Hm.. the old GameMode formats of a
      .lst file are still there. Maybe those should get deleted..... They don't
      work anyway.

      And, yes, we are working on getting the issues resolved. AEG got permission
      for some non-OGC mechanics, and we want to make sure we are totally safe
      with our releases.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD