Re: BAB on formulas

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2003
      ?? I'm lost... You mean doing BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|BAB ? Well, it already
      could happen, like this: BONUS:STAT|INT|2*INT or
      BONUS:STAT|STR|STRSCORE. In theory, this also goes cyclic. But don't
      worry, that's not what i'm think on using it on. I'll only use it on
      a PRE kind of thing.

      Felipe

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-