Re: SPELLCAST?

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <justisaur@y...>
      wrote:
      > I've got this line in my custom wizard
      >
      > 1 BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Wizard;LEVEL=0|INT
      >
      > What I'm trying to do is give a number of extra 0 level spell slots
      > based on Int bonus (per our house rules).
      >
      > It doesn't seem to work...

      I've tried about every variation I can think of on this, and not even
      the example in the documentation works:

      0 BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Wizard;LEVEL=1|1

      I've tried TYPE=Arcane, just leaving that part out, etc...

      Do I need to put this somewhere else besides the level abilities? Or
      is there some other way to do this?

      -----

      Also have a house rule that expands the disabled HP from 0 to
      10+Con+CL (and double that for death) is there somewhere I could note
      this?