BD Silverback is here

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
      All you j-brones step off the Champ is here!
    • Walter R Reed III
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

        What? The list Chimp is here? Or was that Chump? ;D

        Hrmm.. you’re going to hate me… I’ve made more work for you in your walk through….  Working on the Nav HTML version of things… I should have a working copy for you to complain about sometime tomorrow…

        Mynex

        - Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Walter R Reed III" <mynex3@h...>
          wrote:
          > What? The list Chimp is here? Or was that Chump? ;D
          >

          > Hrmm.. you're going to hate me. I've made more work for you in your
          walk
          > through.. Working on the Nav HTML version of things. I should have
          > working copy for you to complain about sometime tomorrow.

          Oh my chumpzilla mofo you did what???? Lord i hate working in web
          code....
        • mynex2k1
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
            HRmm.. well you won't need to be doing anything different then you
            are now. :) .. okay, well, you'll have to save things in different
            directories, but you'll see what I mean when I send it to ya...
            need to finish re-pointing where the pics are for the walk through,
            and a few minor cleanups, then I'll zip it up and send it to you.

            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
            > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Walter R Reed III" <mynex3@h...>
            > wrote:
            > > What? The list Chimp is here? Or was that Chump? ;D
            > >

            > > Hrmm.. you're going to hate me. I've made more work for you in
            your
            > walk
            > > through.. Working on the Nav HTML version of things. I should
            have
            > > working copy for you to complain about sometime tomorrow.
            > >

            > Oh my chumpzilla mofo you did what???? Lord i hate working in web
            > code....
          • bd_92
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
              --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex3@h...> wrote:

              > HRmm.. well you won't need to be doing anything different then you
              > are now. :) .. okay, well, you'll have to save things in different
              > directories, but you'll see what I mean when I send it to ya...
              > need to finish re-pointing where the pics are for the walk through,
              > and a few minor cleanups, then I'll zip it up and send it to you.
              >
              > Mynex
              >
              > - Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

              Acceptable oh dark lord of the docs...
            • Walter R Reed III
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

                Do you have photshop 6?  No matter… cn you make each screenshot a jpg for me please?  I can manipulate them easier if they’re in jpg format..  they won’t all end up that way after I tinker with them in photoshop, but I’m going for smallest file size for the html version… we’ll use the best quality for the pdf version of the docs, unless you have a better idea?

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

                  Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of appearance/usage) I’m making comments on them… so when I finally do get it to ya, make sure you read it all. ;p

                  Hrmm… Dark lord of the docs… gonna have to add that to my sig. ;D

                  Mynex

                  - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
                    wrote:
                    > Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of
                    appearance/usage)
                    > I'm making comments on them. so when I finally do get it to ya, make
                    > sure you read it all. ;p

                    yeah i saw part of it..i think you ripped out my pictures btw...
                  • Mynex
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
                      Hrmm... don't think so... I worked with the pics that was in the walk
                      through... I think I deleted one or 2.. but every picture that's in the
                      \screenshots dir is attached to a page... at least it worked on my
                      system... WinXP, OfficeXP/Front Page XP, IE6 .. displayed correctly...

                      Mynex
                      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

                      > Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of
                      appearance/usage)
                      > I'm making comments on them. so when I finally do get it to ya, make
                      > sure you read it all. ;p

                      yeah i saw part of it..i think you ripped out my pictures btw...

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor