RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Equipment adding natural attack?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2003
      A BONUS:TOHIT statement and BONUS:DAMAGE will give him the same effect
      sice I presume he doesn't want the STR bonus to affect skills and
      carrying capacity etc..

      But I'm not sure how you would code that it gets a iterative natural
      attack with the primary hand.

      You could take a look at some of the psychic skins from the SRD
      section and see how that's done. I remember that one gives a natural
      attack.