Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Error when equiping my own weapon

  • Tim Stoop
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      On Wednesday 25 June 2003 18:07, Jerril Smirle wrote:
      > Based on this, I'd check if you have any tags talking about required
      > hands on your Gnome Hook Hammer, and if the info you have on them is
      > valid.

      I don't have a HANDS-tag anymore in it, if that's what you mean...

      > Can you post the entry for your hammer so I can look at it?

      I'll mail it to you. Since it's non-free-content (it's a Wizards item from the
      PHB, but not under SRD-license), I don't think it would be fair to post it on
      such a publicly available mailinglist :)

      --
      Met vriendelijke groet,
      Tim Stoop

      PGP public key: finger cvd@...