Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Gnome Hooked Hammer [TM]

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      The 'ALT' tags (from a code check):

      ALTCRITICAL
      ALTDAMAGE
      ALTEQMOD
      ALTTYPE

      If someone wants to put a FReq in, I'd go for an ALTCRITMULT tag. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD
    • Tim Stoop
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
        On Wednesday 25 June 2003 12:13, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > The 'ALT' tags (from a code check):
        >
        > ALTCRITICAL
        > ALTDAMAGE
        > ALTEQMOD
        > ALTTYPE

        Hm... it was there on the sheet I printed on 26th of Oct 2002. That was a
        PCGen-version that still contained the Gnome Hooked Hammer and it had
        different critical multipliers... A shame I don't have that version anymore
        :(

        > If someone wants to put a FReq in, I'd go for an ALTCRITMULT tag. :)

        Sure, at SourceForge?

        --
        Met vriendelijke groet,
        Tim Stoop

        PGP public key: finger cvd@...

        Random quote/fortune:
        It's illegal in Wilbur, Washington, to ride an ugly horse.
      • glddragon35
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
          Tir,
          Actually the ALTCRITICAL tag needs to be modified in the
          documentation. It does not specify an alternate crit range, it
          specifies the alternate crit. multiplier.. I only remembered this
          because I asked about this once on the CMP boards, I think.

          So I think what needs to be added is rename of ALTCRITICAL to
          ALTCRITMULT, and an addition of ALTCRITRANGE tag.

          GldDragon

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-