DC and spell count change via template...how?

  • Kevin Colagio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      Background info:
      I have two sorcerers...one has a charisma of 12 and the other has a
      charisma of 20.

      The one with the charisma of 12 has spell DCs (for 0-level spells)
      starting at 11 (as expected). The one with the charisma of 20 has DCs
      (for 0-level spells) starting at 15 (again as expected).

      Additionally, the sorcerer with the 12 charisma has a cast-per-day
      limit of 6:3:1 (0th, 1st, 2nd level spells). The sorcerer with the 20
      charisma has a cast-per-day limit of 6:8:4 (0th, 1st, 2nd level
      spells). Again, this is expected.

      Request:
      I want to create a template that would allow the sorcerer of any level
      to have the same DCs and spells per day as a sorcerer with a charisma
      8 points higher without changing the charisma score (in PC Gen or on
      an output sheet).

      Can anyone help with this?

      Thanks.

      Kevin Colagio
    • zachslists
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Colagio"
        <kcolagio@y...> wrote:

        > Request:
        > I want to create a template that would allow the sorcerer of any
        level
        > to have the same DCs and spells per day as a sorcerer with a
        charisma
        > 8 points higher without changing the charisma score (in PC Gen or
        on
        > an output sheet).
        >
        > Can anyone help with this?

        This should do it:

        BONUS:STAT|BASESPELLSTAT;Class=Sorcerer|8

        - Z a c h
      • Kevin Colagio
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "zachslists" wrote:

          > This should do it:
          >
          > BONUS:STAT|BASESPELLSTAT;Class=Sorcerer|8

          Thanks Zach, that did it exactly. :)

          Kevin Colagio