Editing LST files and Tabs

  • jasona6228
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Okay guys, great job with the help you gave me on the +1 Gloves, my
      DM is even going to dl PCGen just to check it out. I had another
      question, though.

      When I was editing for the gloves, I took the time to go through and
      count the number of tabs between all the different tags for a given
      item. Is this really necessary or can I just use one tab to
      separate them and hope (cross fingers) that PCGen knows where to put
      it?

      Jason
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        No the number of tab's don't matter, but it helps if you have lots of
        items/classes/skills if all the bonus lines line up vertically. It's