Problem adding domains with prestige class

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      I am trying to create a prestige class for clerics that gives access to an
      additional special domain at 1st level. However I'm not really getting it to
      work. I'd expect this to work, following the documentation:

      [from the CLASS line]
      1<tab>
      BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|1<tab>
      ADDDOMAINS:Special<tab>
      DOMAIN:Special<tab>

      This lists the domain, but the character does not get the domain
      spells. The documentation says "If this is in a CLASS with SPELLSTAT:
      and SPELLTYPE tags, it will also grant 1 spell per level from 1-9 that
      the class chose from the domains." but adding those tags also does not
      work: the spells are then listed in PCGen not under cleric, but under
      the prestige class and the output sheet is empty.

      Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

      --
      Regards,
      Stefan.